Aria (The Blue Notes)

Aria (The Blue Notes) - Shira Anthony Torn between a 4 star and 3, finally went with a three star when I realized that I skipped the sex a lot toward the end.My biggest issue with this book was that I was not sure they should stay together various times throughout the book. It was clear that they both valued their careers more than the relationship. That's fine and understandable, but it lessens my interest in their end of the book. If they don't care, why should I?At the same time, I can only imagine that this is extremely typical and realistic for any star or performer. Working on the road continuously means never being home, if your partner works. So perhaps this storyline is not unrealistic, but it felt bloated with unneeded angst at times.What I did find amazing was the musical reference. As a musician, I could easily relate with the scenes dealing with the emotions, sounds, and experiences Aiden mentions. Those scenes I felt so connected and the author knocked it out of the park.Overall, it was a good book, but I think I liked the first two books best.