Love Slave for Two (Siren Publishing Menage Amour with Manlove)

Love Slave for Two - Tymber Dalton Overall I enjoyed this book. If you liked Safe Harbor, then odds are you will like this one. Love Slave for Two is very similar with a Male/Male couple who finds a female (Nev) to make their third. It's mostly a relationship book, there is a bit of action, but it happens at the end. And the developing relationship is interesting and entertaining.But here's my major problem and hopefully this is not too much of a spoiler: It takes her a LONG time before she figures out that they are Bi. There are many situations where they clearly come on to her, and yet she doesn't figure it out. Or hey, does she even ask them if they are Bi? Oh no, she just goes on and on torturing herself (and us). There were times I just wanted to fast-forward because of her endless whining.Now, saying that, maybe if I had been in her position I would be scared to ask them. BUT if they did have such a trusting relationship, would she not be able to ask them?So that being said, it was an entertaining book and it is one that I read many times, but I would not say that it is the most "realistic" of menage books that I have read. Lauren Dane does, in my opinion a more realistic job of portraying a happy menage relationship.