Play It Again, Charlie - R. Cooper I loved this book! I think that I am putting this author on my auto buy list.We are Charlie, so the only perspective is his. He is a former cop, now a professor, who is the strong pillar for his entire family. We can tell that he puts everyone else ahead of himself. Which makes him admirable, but frustrating for himself. This becomes the primary conflict on his and Will's relationship.Will is adorable. I suppose that he what we could call the stereotypical "gay hair dresser" for the surface. I loved the way he dealt with his life and his past.They make such an adorable couple. The significance I got out of this story was that you can not just look at someone and think that the "flighty party-boy gay man" means they have no depth, or even that it is true. We are not who are look at first glance. Take a minute to talk and discover what is beneath.In Charlie, we learn that we need to look at those rocks in our lives and make sure they are ok. Just become someone says "I'm fine," might not mean they are. In fact, they most likely are not.Lovely book. Will read over and over.....