The Square Peg - Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow Imagine that there's something about yourself, your sexuality or your personality that you do not understand. Imagine that you have never been in a relationship or had sex with someone who just GOT you.These authors aways do such a great job in working as a team, making a book work seamlessly despite the two authors. In many ways, their working relationship must feel like a romantic partnership: one balances the other to make a complete picture.What I liked was the realistic, honest BDSM scenes where the guys learn about themselves and each other. Their sexual relationship is organic, always growing with new limits found and surpassed. The play was not too overwhelming for me, and this story is about two men and their journey not just kinky sex at a dungeon. (Not that there is anything wrong with that) ;)I has been afraid to try this book for awhile because of other reviews making the characters sound unsympathetic, but I found both of the men fabulously flawed.Great book!