Inertia - Amelia C. Gormley The novel, Inertia, by Amelia C. Gormley was supplied for review by the author. While it should be obvious to say, this is a honest review and I was not influenced by any action of the author.Inertia is the first novel by Amelia C. Gormley in which I have read. There is always a level of excitement when I discover a new author; I never know what the writing quality and style will be. In this case, I was very pleased with the results.Basic Plot:Derrick Chance is a handy man whose life is in a rut after a period of caring for his ailing family members. Now on his own, Derrick focuses on his growing business. After taking a job, Derrick finds his new customer, Gavin attractive and marvels at his flirtation. But there seems to be a shadow surrounding Gavin and Derrick wonders if the man is serious regarding his intentions. As their relationship unfolds, can their differences be overcome and a relationship built?This was the first book that I read by Amelia Gormley, but certainly it will not be the last. The story was relationship focused, so no big action scenes. The suspense came as we discover the secrets of Gavin and then the blossoming relationship. I debated on if I should give this a 4 or 5 star review. It is very hard for me to give a book a 5 star, usually there is something that I find distracting. But in Inertia, I found nothing that I would have improved. It was a simple love story with a complex relationship.If you are looking for a story that has heart, heat, and humor then try Inertia by Amelia Gormley. I have put this author on my auto-buy list and can’t wait to read the next book in the series, Acceleration.Full review on my blog!